I have been awarded 2 more awards – by Comfortably Numb (Thanks My Dear Sweet Beth!)
If these are repeats, you are obviously so loved, and if you don’t want to play, it’s okay! Hugs and Love!
Oh, and pingbacks work, right?!
First one is The Super Sweet Blog Award
Thank (and link) the person whom Awarded it to you. See above!
Nominate 12 people
Ask them these simple questions…here they are, with my answers.
1. Cookies or Cake? Peanut Butter Cookies!
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla with a little chocolate syrup and some cherries 😉
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? Red Licorice and Caramel’s (any flavor!)
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Unfortunately, when I am stressed! Like now! Comfort food issues!
5. Sweet Nick Name? My hubs calling me babe, and my grandson calling me “My Nannie”
12 nominees for the Super Sweet Award….really? I mean, how in the world do you pick and not repeat or miss somebody?!
The second award is The Liebster Award
Yeah, I definitely have over 200 now, but wait…does that include Facebook likes? If not….I too am just nominating well-deserving folk!
Oh, Beth…how do you not like animals? I still love you!
1. Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog
2. Post 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees
3. Nominate 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen
4. Display the Liebster Award logo
11 facts about me:
-I’m 45 years young
-I am still very much in love with my husband of 25 years
-I love horses
-I’m trying to find my way after a life-changing accident that just annihilated all the hard work and regained self-confidence I gained going back to school at 39 and becoming a paramedic. Work in Progress.
– My best friend and adopted sis I met online.
– Closet, or not so closet really, TwiTard!
-Editor for a Publishing House, wonder if I have something I m supposed to write, or am I just fooling myself with both?!
– Wishing I could go to Australia
-Love to read, though no time to read for fun it seems…trying to change that! I miss it!
-I am so blessed with a wonderful hubby and kids!
-Love a little coffee with my cream
-Hoping to go on a cruise in November for our 25th Anniversary in July. *fingers crossed*
My 11 Answers:
-How do you like your eggs in the morning? Fried
– Aren’t you tired? Cause you’ve been running round my mind all day–buahahaha!
– Is that a chipolata in your pocket…? *giggles*
– Did it hurt? When you fell from heaven? killing me!
– Was your dad a thief?… Cause he… You get where this is going…cracking me up!
– Early mornings or late nights? Depends on what I plan to be doing.. 😉
– Sweet or savoury? Sweet and HOT!
– Monkeys or dolphins? Dolphins
– Would you like to be a member of the opposite sex…just for one day? Well…I’d probably kick my own ass…
-How do you mend a broken heart? Love, unconditional love and patience.
-Why do fools fall in love? It is what we were made for…Love. Can’t help ourselves.
My 11 Questions:
–Paper or Plastic?
–Zombies, Witches,Werewolves or Vampires?
–Why to above question–
–Where have you traveled and where do you hope to go one day?
–Water Park or the Zoo?
–Sunshine or Rain?
–If you could spend a day with any famous person, Who and Why?
–Sweet or Salty?
–Question asked above….Morning or Evening…LOL! (How we are still so happily married is beyond me…I like mornings, he likes night)
Nominees for the Liebster Award