I knew I was gonna die…and I was 13 years old.
I had turned 13 over the weekend and I was an official teenager now.
There were lots of perks to turning 13 in my extended crazy family.
1) I would get to sit at the big table during holidays
2) My one titty hair had popped out over night from my left nipple
3) Both testicles finally dropped into place.
4) I woke up with a “stiffie” and it wouldn’t go away
5) My muscles felt bigger
6) My chest stuck out more
7) I didn’t have to sit on anyone’s lap to drive to the store for their beer anymore
8) I would get to hear my parents tell my siblings “Because he’s 13, that’s why!”….That was the sweetest thing by far…
I was almost a man grown now.
My birthday was during the first week…
View original post 1,061 more words